Favourites


Thursday, October 21, 2010

How sweet

Have you ever felt,
Like you were holding a fragile heart,
That could break any second,
And then it shatters,
And you don't know how to fix it?
Then your world goes wild,
With everything spinning but you,
You stand still and stare at the moment,
Not knowing what to say,
Not even paying attention anymore.
You want to say something to help the moment,
But tears are saying enough.
I want to hold the pieces of your broken heart,
And put it back to one.
I hold you close,
Hoping you can forgive me,
For hurting you so badly,
I tell you I love you,
And it's far from a lie.
I cry on your chest,
Apologizing again and again
You finally pull me away and lift my face up towards yours,
I look into your eyes,
Wanting to turn away,
But I'm forced by love to keep looking.
And you say the three words I longed to hear :
I LOVE YOU.
You wipe away the tears,
Leaning forward to place a kiss upon my lips,
And you pull me away,
Holding me close as you can,
You tell me once more at the same time I tell you :
I LOVE YOU.

No comments: