Favourites


Saturday, January 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Mama!

Happy Birthday Mama! I will always love you (:

Today tak celebrate pun, because my mum was so busy with functions. She said "tomorrow lah kite celebrate". Oh alright then. So today was kinda exhausting day for me -.-

First, I woke up at 8 am. At 9 am, my tuition starts. Kalau tak pegy, tahu lah Madam tu mcm mne. Haih for four hours me and my tuition mates studied Add Maths. But it's fun though :D

Second, piano class. For one hour started at 1.15 pm, rush from Madam's class and straight away went to Yamaha. Gosh how tired is that. Kepala ney dah penuh dgn Maths work. Nasib baik faham.

Third, my dad and my big brother wanted to go to KLCC, obviously we went inside the KL Convesyen Centre to sign up for University Lim Kok Wing for my brother. Woah, semua kat sana ramah2. Smpi one girl touched my hair and say hey (:

Then bought G2OOO shirt, for my mum. Yeah three of us chose the right choice. I hope she liked it!

And yeah, balik pun dah mlm. Penat, and Hanan told me besok ade tuition class lg. Haish dah dah, malas nak pegy. Lgpn nak celebrate my mum's birthday.

Balik, buat homeworks, and online. Goodbye (:

No comments: