Favourites


Sunday, November 1, 2009

THIS IS IT

Hey , oh yeah , 'THIS IS IT' . The best musical movie , EVER !

Today , me and my mum watched it . Pavillion , maybe that's my favourite place to shop . Ehem , we went for the gold class theater . HAHA .

Gosh , WOW ! In there , there is sofa just for
1 person .
Blanket (kinda cold inside) .
We ordered
food , waiter will sent for you . Ahaa , it's just so nice and comfortable (: And , the sound system is just so clear and loud man !

Michael Jackson , who doesn't recognise him . The King of Pop . He is well-known . I'm his biggest fan .
Well , my favourite song from him , 'Heal The World' .
Yeah i love that song .
Love lives forever .
That's what MJ's slogan (:


We had a great time . But , i'm exhausted . We shopped a lot ! Heh .

Have a nice day . Bye (:

No comments: