Favourites


Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Suprised !

Hey , WOW i'm suprised !

Today , i did not go to school . Whole day and time i spent with online and tv . Lol . Around 4.45 , my brother came back from school . And he told me i've got a sijil !

He showed me the
sijil and a gift . I won for the Sajak Competition . Not number 1 , but naib johan (: Actually i'm not alone , i have a partner . Yeah , unfortunately , we're not talking now .
But never mind , we made such a
great partner though . Thanks (:

I opened the gift , GRR Cikgu Qhalid gave us 'Peribahasa WATAFA' book . HAHA . Yeah it was okay though . Thank you Cikgu (:

By the way , i can't believe we won . We both had stage fright that day . Infact , we won (: HAHA . Never could expect it . I'm happy anyway . Never come to school , but i get a sijil . Cool enough huh . AHA :D

Take care , bye (:

No comments: