Favourites


Sunday, November 15, 2009

Shopping

Hey , actually it's yesterday's story , but i'm so exhausted .

Yesterday , mum , brother , and me went to Pavillion . Yes , me and my brother wanted to watch 2012 . Gosh , Pavillion was crowded . Asal la ramai sngt org .
First , we went to buy tickets for the movie , WOW too much of people queue up ! Pergi Gold Class , tickets was sold out ! Haish .
GRR , frust frust . then tak jadi tngk wyg .

We just walk , eat , shopping . Then mum decided to went in Prada , that time , Dylan saw me .
Omg , segan gile -.- But i didn't saw him sebab tak tahu pun die kat situ . He texted me ,
i didn't notice , time balik bru perasan . HAHA btw Dylan , i've read yr blog (:


Then masuk Zara , terserempak dgn Akim [that AF boy] .
He was busy finding his coat or something . Just tngk die dr jauh jea (:

And then we went back , that's all . Bye bye (:

No comments: