Favourites


Thursday, November 12, 2009

Today's Trip

Hey hey , HAHA i'm totally happy today (:

Today , we went for a school trip .
Alamanda
of course , the teachers were
Cikgu Qhalid , Cikgu Zuree , and Cikgu Linda . Gosh , you guys are the BEST !

We reached Alamanda first , and played bowling . Cikgu Qhalid decided to have a competition . Yeah , damn it's FUN ! So , my lane was followed by
Fazlinah
, Evane , Zhi Qian , and Jia Wern . And me of course . The others were in the other lane .

Cikgu Qhalid said the winner will be given a
'piala'
. HAHA i'm shocked because my points were the highest among girls . So , i won . The third place won by Juliana with 75 points . Second place was Shahira with 93 points . And 1st place was me , with 115 points . Yeah this is for girls .

For boys , third place won by Sen Hua with 99 points . Second place was Andrew with 104 points . And the 1st place was em , i don't know his name . But he got 122 points . Wow , great huh !
So the winners were given the piala . HAHA i'm happy though . Here some of the pictures .

Jia Wern , Evane , Zhi Qian , Fazlinah

My lucky ball (:

It's my turn , gaya mcm ape je . AHA

Yay ! I won (:

Promote weh , HAHA

Thanks to my group members , they supported me .
I love you girls . Then , it's time for us to shopping and we ate
KFC . Then we waited for the teachers . Cikgu Qhalid brought us to the
Taman Wetland Putrajaya

WOW ! We were so excited actually .


We reached there , and went for boating , TWICE !
Haha . And
kayakking of course . It was a sunny day .

While boating , gosh the wind was just nice (:

The swan's (:

Kayakking , we didn't went for it .

Honestly , this is the best trip i had ever go . Thanks to the teachers . Eventhough it's exhausting , but we had so much fun . We love the TRIP !

Bye bye (:

No comments: