Favourites


Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Fatin's Birthday

Yesterday , I went to KLCC with some of my friends . Lme tak jmpe Fatin , and plus celebrate her birthday (:

Fatin makin lawa , and yeah . Rinduu . Other friends were Erina , Marissa , Fatiha , Elani , Khaleel , Fahmi , Hafizudin , Umar , Khalil , Hayat , Din , Faeez and others . Tak knl sngt nme . Saujana's dudes , bru knl smlm .

Btw , yeah mmg bestla . In the morning , I went to Erina's house first . I'm glad we're friends now (: Kat sne , Marissa and Elani were there . Bgn2 trus dance , haha then I joined . So here the videos are ;


Erina and Marissa , haha (:



Sorry for the rotation , "Guys , I'm recording it !" That's me , haha :D

And smpi KLCC , sesat cari Fatin . Haha and some pictures here ;

Fatin (:

Fatiha . Erina

Marissa (:

Erina . Hayat . Din

Credits : Fatin

Faeez . Fatin

Faeez . Fatin . Me . Khalil

With Umar , the HYPER person -.-

Credits : Umar

Ily <3

Again yeah :D

Erm , fitting room (:

Parkson , shopping shopping !

DONE ! Tak bnyk sngt gmbr . Hm , we had a fun time anyway . I knew lots of friends. We'll hangout someday , again !

2 comments:

Bubbles said...

melia :) tu isetan :) haha ! imy darl !

Melia said...

Haha yah? Malu jea :P Imyt !