Favourites


Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sleepover

Hey , yeah . Me and Fatin had a great time (:

At Thursday , Fatin had a
sleepover at my house for two days . Omg , it's fun . Haha with Fatin , everything's fun enough .

Friday we went to Mid Valley , just two of us . And yeah , what else , of course shopping ! I bought a Hush Puppies shirt . Went in Jusco , about all shop outlets we went in .

Then , moved to The Gardens , lots of Christmas tress . And snap pictures (: So then mlm punya penat , we slept at about 4 a.m. Laughing , online , stories . Yeah lots of stories we talked . And fun .

So yesterday Fatin pn balik , yeah of course we hug :( I'm gonna miss her . She have to go back , taking her results on 24th at Kedah . Time move so fast huh .

And then , good news . Fatin texted me , and said that she will come back and have a sleepover at my house , AGAIN ! Haha thank God :D

Just four words , i love you Fatin (: You're the best friend ever .

No comments: